MULTI-AWARD WINNING* NEIGHBOURHOOD HUBS FOR SMART HUMANS IN MANILA + CEBU
+MORE FOR PUNK DOLPHINS**
There’s always something going on at ASPACE. We open new spaces to live / work / gather / grow / shop, we launch new projects + programs with our Members + Communities, we experiment with technology, we collaborate, initiate, and sometimes we get around to updating the website to share it all.
No deposits, no drama,
just amazing space to connect + create.
Like you we are taking Covid seriously.
We value the expertise and commitment of our frontliners and medical researchers, and we support their focus completely. Like you we also have a job, and that is to focus on the future, rebuild our communities. We do this by empowering smart teams create jobs and power the economy. Sitting this one out isn’t an option.
All of our physical spaces are maintained by a team of experienced Roadies, you’ll find plenty of personal space, lots of fresh air, complete cleanliness, and personal wellbeing a core part of what we do for you, and for ourselves. We’ve always believed in green and nature as a metric for happiness, because traditional hermetically-sealed offices suck and standing in line for an elevator each day is no way to rock the only life we have.
Six ways we rock the post-Covid experience:
- Finding fresh air is a breeze. We only choose buildings with real windows, and natural airflow. No hermetically sealed labs, thanks.
- We’ve always encouraged taking the stairs at our boutique hubs. Elevator life is not for us.
- Our workplace density has always been about personal space and never about cramming humans into cubicles. Stretch out.
- Flexible design is part of our DNA. We’ve been creating custom workspaces for ever, and if you want one minimalist room with a single hyperbaric chamber, we can (probably) do that.
- We encourage you to unchain yourself from the desk, spend time in our gardens, nooks, gallery, and café. All expertly maintained by a team that cares about us all (not just a confused guard with a thermometer at the door…).
- Testing and symptoms checking is part of our current operations procedure, and you’ll find instant support for any emergency.
Step up, we’re here for you.